Group : Changes within the Executive Group Management Board and the Extended
Group Management Board
12 January 2005 –Due to several changes last year, the Swatch Group is
increasing the number of its members of the Executive Group Management
Board by three to again eight members, and is strengthening the Extended
Management Board by adding six, adding up to fourteen members. The new
members reinforce, among others, the luxury segment, the electronic and
production divisions and the distribution sector.
The folllowing new members have been appointed members of the Swatch Group
Executive Group Management Board per January 1, 2005:
- Florence Ollivier-Lamarque (F) – member of the Extended Management
Board since 1992 and with the Swatch Group since 1988. Mrs. Ollivier-Lamarque
is Country Manager of France, President of Swatch Group France Les Boutiques
and in addition, within the Management Board, also responsible for the
Flik Flak brand as well as the Spanish and Italian markets. Mrs. Ollivier-Lamarque
is member of the „Comité Colbert“ in France.
- Mougahed Darwish (CH) – member of the Extended Management Board since
1994 and working in the Group since 1979. Mr. Darwish is President of
the companies of the electronic sector of the Swatch Group: EM Microelectronic-Marin,
Micro Crystal, Lasag, Oscilloquartz, Omega Electronics, Renata, and
Sokymat. Mr. Darwish represents the Group on the Board of CSEM. He is
also member of the Swiss Academy of Technical Sciences.
- Marc Alexander Hayek (CH) – member of the Extended Management Board
since 2002, active in various companies of the Swatch Group (Swatch
and Certina) and since 2001 with Blancpain, first as marketing responsible
and afterwards as President, after his activity as independent entrepreneur.
Group Management Board therefore includes henceforth the following eight
Marc A. Hayek
six new members have been appointed to the Extened Group Management Board:
- Matthias Breschan (A) – With the Swatch Group from 1996 to 1999 (Swatch)
and since 2003 President of Hamilton Ltd.
- Manuel Emch (CH) – With the Swatch Group since 2001, President of
Jaquet Droz SA
- Thomas Meier (D) – With Swatch Group since 2001, since 2004 President
of ETA AG
- Frank Müller (D) – With Swatch Group since 2002, President of Glashütter
- Kevin Rollenhagen (USA) – With the Swatch Group since 1990, Country
Manager of Hong Kong
- Rudolf Semrad (A) – With the Swatch Group since 1995, Country Manager
Group Management Board comprises from now on the following fourteen members:
Walter von Känel
Group Management Board meets once a month together with the Executive
Group Management Board.
Béatrice Howald, Head of Media Relations, Spokesperson,
+41 32 343 68 33, Fax +41 32 343 69 22